Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Papa to the Rescue

About a month ago Papa came and stayed with us for a week. My mom had some girl friends visiting and he got kicked out:) The girls had a lot of fun and ran wild with him. He took them to the zoo and somehow the girls convinced him to let them get their faces painted. Addison went with a fierce purple cheetah and Avery picked a flamingo. They were on cloud nine and it was very dramatic when it was time to take the paint off. We went to Papa's favorite dinner spot of a Costco pizza combo. Papa was a hero and helped catch big grasshoppers in their bug catchers. Nights ended in laughter and soaking each other with a hose. I was able to get some rest and sit in my bed waiting for the nausea to pass. One evening when I was feeling decent Dave and I were able to sneak away to one more Red's baseball game. Aren't we grateful for grandparents who live close! 


No comments:

Post a Comment