- They like to eat glue,crayons,boogers and pretty much anything they can sneak in their mouth.
- Most of them are my same height.
- I have sang the bunny ears shoes tie song so much that I find myself singing it as I tie my own.
- They are good little readers.
- Most of them are missing their front teeth and I am never sure what name they are calling me with all the extra air coming out.
- Coloring is a treat for them.
- I have no idea what little creatures they play with at recess, but they all have magical powers. I am not cool enough to participate though!
- They really like to hug.
- They say the most outrageous things and can get away with it because they are so cute!
- Best of all I get sweet homemade notes on my desk in the morning:) I am beginning to like myself as a stick figure!
Tomorrow is our Halloween party. I will not be able to carry on the tradition of Chubby Bunny for the third year in a row. Dave retired that costume sadly. I will however be an awesome TIGER! I will be sure to get pictures!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
oh and p.s. My Boo is coming this weekend and we are going to be partying in Salt Lake!!! Can't wait:)