Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Keepin It Real

This pregnancy has once again reminded me that my body doesn't do pregnancy very well. I just hit 19 weeks and I think (knock on wood) I'm finished throwing up all day long. Poor Addison would pray for me that I would feel better and it would make me cry! I've done a lot of falling asleep and then finding 100 photos of myself sleeping from the girls. I have never been so happy that Addison is able to get food out of the pantry and fill her own water cup for her and Avery. Netflix has been rolling most of the days, but we're surviving. Both my parents have spent time helping in between scooting back to Idaho. Dave hasn't complained once that I haven't cooked, rarely cleaned and look like death when he comes home. He took the girls to the library one day and they found a book that he thought was perfect called..Sometimes You Barf. I've been taking the girls to playgroup again and I'm back to making dinner and cleaning the house. I've started purging closets and organizing rooms. The nesting phase in the second trimester is my favorite. I'm starting to show and people can tell I am pregnant. Besides the being sick part of pregnancy I'm carrying very different this time. This little lady is sitting extremely low and I am a lot smaller this time around. I am relating it to chasing two busy girls around all day long! I am starting to feel her move and kick a lot more and as usual it seems to be later at night. I love being able to feel the baby move. It helps to remind me that this suffering is all but a moment and it worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment