Dave and I were driving around trying to explore El Paso and came across something that almost brought me to tears!
A Cincinnati street! I was so happy to see a landmark to remind me of home. It was so random and the street was literally only a block long, but it was still there!
One of the only businesses on the street was a bar called Cincinnati! Although it was a bar it still makes me smile. Who knew that all the way down in El Paso I would still be connected to my favorite place!
On a side note here is a list of things that are going on with us:
- I got a new calling to teach the gospel essentials class. I am terrified, but I think I will learn a lot!
- I am finally done with all my traveling and am actually trying to get a job...No luck yet, but I am working hard on finding one.
- Dave passed his ACLS(Acute Critical Life Support) certification to help him get ready to apply for grad schools.
- We are addicted to the show 24. We are only on season 3 and the thought that there are 8 seasons total makes me crazy!
- I have enjoyed not having any homework after 8 straight semesters of it! It has given me a chance to catch up on my crafty ideas I have had brewing.
OH and p.s. Dave has the next 6 days off!! Nothing is planned, but who doesn't enjoy some quality bonding!