Friday, October 16, 2015

NO WORDS

Avery Mae Michael is raising the level of terrible twos around here! I have been having really bad migraines with this pregnancy and they always happen when Dave is gone. I was given some medication by my doctor and took half a pill on Monday morning. I laid face down on the floor and put a movie on for the girls. Meanwhile Avery got a chair and opened our junk drawer...and found a permanent marker and a pair of scissors. I passed out from the meds and Avery went to TOWN. She colored her entire face and hands including up her nose and inside her ears. She got ahold of my phone and scribbled on the front, decorated about 20 books, the coffee table, walls and some of the hard wood floors. It was all my worst fears coming to a reality! I was just lucky she didn't get the couch or non wipe-able surfaces. After throwing her in the tub and Addison helping me scrub her down with no luck I started to cry. My head was killing me and she just thought this was the best day of her life! Dave called that he was on his way home and I had him pick up some baby oil. Dave used a TON of slippery baby oil and Avery now looks recognizable again. She looks like a wet grease monkey and probably will for a few more days! Aunt Jenny called Avery Mogley the bear which we all thought was really funny.Avery you better give this poor mama a break for the rest of the year! Some day I'll laugh really hard at this...some day:)






No comments:

Post a Comment