Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Doing Big Girl Things

Before Addison started preschool I took her out for a little mommy-daughter date. We went to the mall and I let her pick out a new school outfit. This was the first time that I've taken Addison to the dressing room to try things on. It was kind of a magical moment for me to watch Addison admire herself in the mirror and turn and look around at herself. Against my wishes Addison picked a My Little Pony dress complete with a tail and wings. She also picked a pair of pants that have Minnie Mouse on the knees. She wants to wear the pants every.single.day!! We topped the evening off with Addison's favorite soft pretzels with an icee. I especially love being a mom to girls when we get to go do special things like this! 


No comments:

Post a Comment