Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Many Faces...

Oh the many faces of Addison and Avery ! They both have such different personalities and I love to catch them on camera. Avery is loud and wants things now! Addison is timid and embarrasses easily. They can get each other to laugh like crazy though and I love it! Addison is really into wearing tall socks and jacking them up as high as she can. Very big fashion statement:) Addison wants to match Avery every Sunday and even had me buy matching pajamas for them. I'm pretty sure that won't last into their teenage years! I'm enjoying it now while I can. Avery finally gave up her bottle! She threw it out the shopping cart a few weeks ago and we all waved bye bye to it as we moved past it. It was the perfect farewell. She likes to say, "Ba, Ba, bye bye" now. We still have a few moments of meltdowns once the fridge opens and there really isn't a bottle sitting in there. Both girls are loving doing crafts. Avery is now big enough to sit at the art desk and do some coloring. She thinks she's pretty fancy and then eats the crayons! One day I gave her a tube of glitter glue and she squeezed and squeezed until it was dry. It was pretty funny to watch. The hot summer has arrived and we are loving all of our time outside. I'm grateful to be healthy this summer with no broken bones or kidney stones. Here's to a summer of late night bikes rides topped off with snow cones!









No comments:

Post a Comment