Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Dentist

I took the girls to the dentist last month and it was a success! Addison went right after she turned 2 and it was terrible. I found a great pediatric dentist and went with high hopes. Addison had a hard time laying back and letting the hygienist look in her mouth. Once they turned on the Disney channel for her she relaxed. She opened wide and let them count all her teeth. I was really proud of her because I could tell she was very nervous. I've been trying to work more with Addison on overcoming her shyness. She has a really hard time saying thank you to people. She mumbles it, but she's getting better! Baby steps! Avery was all over the place at the dentist! I didn't get a picture of her because I was too busy wrestling her. She let them count her teeth as well. She didn't even bite:) I'm glad the girls love to brush their teeth. They each got a sand timer to use to help brush their teeth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment