Monday, March 17, 2014

No More Fat Free

I dropped the girls off at sitters and headed to the hospital last Thursday. I had to go fasting which was difficult and we had to be there at 10am. A surgery got pushed ahead of mine so I waited till just past 1pm and then I don't remember the rest! I had to stay in recovery for an extra 4 hours because I couldn't stop throwing up. It was awful!! I was so out of it I couldn't remember anything until the next morning. I have been so grateful that my mom has been here so that the girls didn't waste away! Nursing Avery has been a challenge, but I think we'll power through it. Addison went to a few play groups which has been really helpful so I can rest. I am finally off the pain pills so I should start feeling a little better. The pain is starting to get better and my dad surprised us and showed up Sunday evening. He knocked on the back door and we all were shocked! Addison has been happy running around with him all day today. I was able to eat a hamburger, girl scout cookies and ranch! Gall bladder removal went well!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment