Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Day in the Life of a Princess

Addison has found her true calling in life. She eats, breaths and sleeps Cinderella. She got the movie when I was having morning sickness and watched it over and over...She got recently got a dress up and has earned pieces to complete the outfit for staying in bed during naptime. I loved The Little Mermaid when I was young so it is fun to see her in this phase. She dresses up and dances in circles singing and happily twirling. It kills Dave that she has started this already, but I think it is great! We had a tea party and she invited her "princess friends". She fed them cookies and poured water...on them:) Addison also told me that tea parties are supposed to be in the "nudie"????? I was a little confused by this, but she stripped down and we had our party.  We're going to the dentist for the first time this upcoming week. Addison is practicing open her mouth wide and saying, "AHH". Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment