Sunday, September 15, 2013

Grammie to the Rescue

After heading into week 39 I convinced my mom to come save Addison and I. She got here last Monday and it has been a huge blessing. Addison sass is divided between to people now which makes it a little more bearable:)  Grammie brought treasures and lots of energy. I decided to start a behavior chart this past week and so far it has been a success. She gets to color in a heart if she picks up toys, holds hands in parking lots, says nice words and other little things like that. Grammie has some pretty motivating things to help the program along. She earned a Little Mermaid dress up and shoes and boy is she happy! We caught on video her singing, "AHHhahHHH" like Ariel and spinning around. She loves to sing and usually combines a whole bunch of songs with one liners crammed into one chorus. My mom helped me get a few last minute things that I needed and cleaned our really dirty house. We went to dinner one night to take our minds from the fact that all I can think about is this baby coming! I went to the doctor and nothing is really going on. She is pretty comfortable and doesn't seem to want to hurry things along! Dave got home for the weekend and he took Addison on a little hike Saturday morning while my mom and I did lady things. We got tickets to the UB football game to cheer on the Bulls. We got there late and had to leave early because my back was killing me from the bleachers. We did manage to have a game day hot dog and popcorn so it was all worth it:)  We stopped for some frozen yogurt on the way home to top off the evening. We've started to bring up some of the baby things from the basement. Addison has become attached to the bath tub. She plops in it and enjoys lounging as she plays on Grammie's phone. My due date is four days away and we are all praying it comes sooner than later!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment