Sunday, September 15, 2013

Quack Quacks

Every Wednesday we usually go to playground with our friends from church. Lately with Dave gone I have been too tired to take Addison, but we made an exception this past week. There is a cute little park that has a duck pond with very hungry ducks! I brought a couple pieces of bread and Addison ran away with them before I could show her how to break it into pieces. Needless to say she wanted more "treats" for the quack quacks after about 1 minute:) She loved chasing them around and they let her get really close to them. We lost a few snack cups in the pond when Addison got too brave. I only managed to save one cup sadly. We met Dave for dinner that night in a town that was about half way for both of us. It was nice to have a break mid-week to see him. We met at a good Mexican place and then went to a park to play. Addison was pretty sad when we had to drive away. This resulted in her crying the whole way home and not wanting to go to bed. We really miss Dave when he is gone and weekends have brought on a whole new meaning to our family! We are headed into week 4 of 10 and so far it has gone by pretty quickly. I am so grateful that this is his last semester! Not much else has been going on other than watching my ankles swell and my belly grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment