Sunday, September 1, 2013

Nine Months

We've entered September and I feel the light at the end of the tunnel! I am large and my ankles don't exist anymore. I don't sleep at night anymore because I have to go to the bathroom all the time and six pillows doesn't do the job either. My hands are numb and tingly and I can't even hold a pencil, but whose keeping tract of all that anyway:) My friends threw me a little "sprinkle" this weekend and it was so thoughtful and nice. We got to eat yummy food and just chat! Baby Avery was given some cute little things and Big Sister Addison was a little sad that the clothes were too small for her. I have been so blessed to have such supportive friends during this pregnancy. Dave got placed in Rochester until November 1st and it has been rough to say the least. I didn't think I could handle it emotionally or physically. This past week was week one and Addison was invited to 3 play dates! I got to put my feet up for a few hours and Addison got to play with friends. I am grateful that we're able to video chat Dave almost every night. Now all we can do is sit back and wait for the little lady to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment