Sunday, September 15, 2013

Peach Picking

Last weekend we headed to a town about an hour away to go peach picking.  We have really enjoyed all of the U-Pick farms around Western New York. We usually end up eating more than we take away...or should I say that's what Dave and Addison do! I was introduced to variety of peach called doughnut peaches. They are small and flat and have a white inside. They are incredibly sweet and I can't only find them at the farmer's market. We were lucky to find 8 quarts of them at this farm for only $10!! I was so happy since I had been paying way more than that for about 6 or 7. We ran into the Quinn's while we were there. Addison liked feeding the crazy goats with Kalie and running around the playground. We picked a few nectarines as well and snacked on them on the way home.   


No comments:

Post a Comment