Thursday, October 4, 2012

Frogs

My parent's stopped on their way back from Boston this week. It was too short of a stay, but we will take what we can get. They got here on Monday evening just in time for a hot meal. I have been in the mood for soup lately so we have eaten a lot of it. I tried a new recipe called baked potato soup. It was a thicker consistency, but still really good. The next day I took my mom to D'Avolios for a lady lunch while Addison took a nap. It was AMAZING! We split a salad and pizza and tasted a bunch of oils and vinegars. I picked up a oil mister that I had been wanting as well. Grammie and I took Addison out for a wagon ride when we got back. Grammie found a frog along the way and picked it right up! I about died!! Addison liked to look at it in Grammie's hands,but not so much in hers. We put the frog in the wagon across from her and she squealed the whole way back. Dave studied for a little while and then we went to Anchor Bar to try their wings. We hadn't been there yet and had heard good things. The service was not so great and the wings were okay. I think we are Duff's fans through and through. Addison had a great time showing off for everyone and drinking out of a big girl cup. My dad helped me with the kitchen I am making Addison for Christmas for a while on Wednesday. We had lunch and then they headed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment