Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Trip

We went down to Pittsburgh this weekend. We packed up and waited for Dave to get home from clinical and then jumped in the car. We were greeted with my favorite steak salad when we got there. I think the first time I had it I talked about it for 3 days! Addison enjoyed the ipad for the entire drive down, it was amazing. She was laughing and busy learning about animals all at the same time! I never thought I would be "that" parent who let their child play with the $300+ electronic. I am already planning what apps to download for the long traveling trips at Christmas. Addison loved being around Harley as usual. She started saying something in a really low raspy voice over and over. We later realized she was saying, "Harley"! It was hilarious. She would say it and then chase him around. We took a few walks and Addison was thrilled to get to carry the leash. For most of the time Harley was walking her, but she was on cloud nine. Addison even managed to get Harley a devil Halloween costume. We love being so close to family for quick weekend visits.


No comments:

Post a Comment