Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Little Girl Time

I have developed a knack for painting my nails while watching tv. We normally sit down and watch an episode of something a couple times a week and I paint. Addi is usually asleep when this is happening, but got up from her nap early one day. She wanted her nails painted too. I have tried doing this several times and she cries when I put the paint on and runs away. She sat down and put her foot up and kept saying, "Pretties!" I painted it a light pink with sparkles. She wasn't too happy that she had to have both feet done, but loves to look and touch them! 

Addi loves to play "house" pretty much all day long. She sits in her yellow chair and plays with those little people. She has a doll that is a price. I was sitting by her and looked over and she shouted, "WILL" and gave him a big kiss. Uh Oh. We have big problems here. Today in sacrament meeting Addison escaped the row and ran to Will. Those two get so excited seeing each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment