Monday, October 15, 2012

FHE

Yes, that's right folks the Michael family is having FHE! Dave and I have always gone in streaks where we will have it and then we don't. Since having Addison we are a little more motivated to start having it again. Tonight we did a lesson on service and then made some Halloween monster mash. We bagged them up and made some "Booed" signs. It was fun to ring doors and run away (I almost sprained my ankle trying to get away). We plan to do a service night two more times before the beginning of the year and I am holding us to it. I am learning what it really means to serve being the primary secretary. It has been a difficult calling for me to get into the swing of things. There is a lot of behind the scenes work and I am learning to readjust my attitude about it. Taking an evening to talk about service and then carrying out an act of kindness really helped me keep things in perspective. Turns out Addison loves chocolate covered popcorn!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you post regularly because I get to enjoy your cute family! I'm going to miss you so much when we move :( Tatum was talking about Addison today we can't wait to have her over to play!

    ReplyDelete