Sunday, September 16, 2012

Trip Down to Pittsburgh

Aunt Jenny had a free couple of days so Addison and I scooted on down. We went to this cute little fall farm close to their house. More importantly it was by a Jersey Mikes:) I promise that was NOT the only reason I went down for a visit (just an added bonus of course). I bought a handful of animal feed for Addison to give to the animals. She was not into it. She got really scared and started to cry. It surprised me since she is usually really into animals. In her defense the sheep were out of control crazy! They had little wooden house that Addison really liked going in and out of. We hit up the little market on the way out and Addison got a cookie as a treat. I love fall. I think it has to be my favorite season and I am loving the cooler weather that we are having at night. Addison enjoyed chasing Harley around for a few days. She likes to stick her hands in his mouth and poke his eyes with her finger. He tends to run away the second he see hers. Her favorite spot at Aunt Jenny's is Harley's dog bed. She throws out all of his blankets and pops a squat in there. The drive home took us forever! It poured hard rain the whole way, but Addison was an awesome road warrior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment