Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pretties & Dinos

Addison is going to be an all around girly girl if she continues to blossom as she is now! While I am putting on makeup she begs at my legs until I hand her something. She usually ends up with a few brushes and my eyelash curler. I think she has been watching me a little too closely. When you ask her where you put the eyelash curler she knows exactly what to do! It is pretty cute and makes me laugh every time. 

We met up with some friends at the park the other day and Addison had a blast walking around. She isn't tall enough to climb on anything herself yet. She played in the mulch and ran around. I put her on this giant green dino toy and said, "look you're riding a dino!" She surprised me and said DINO! It was a pretty good attempt and it made us both giggle. She never stops amazing me and she is turning into such a smart lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment