Saturday, September 15, 2012

Projects

I have a secret hobby. Dave hates it, but it has turned out to be pretty successful. Our neighborhood has AMAZING garbage! I have picked up so many treasures in the past year it is unbelievable. The piles have started to collect in our garage and basement. I kept telling Dave that I was going to refinish them. I finally bit the bullet and finished one!!! I went down to Pittsburgh to see Jenny and we made a pretty good team. She bought this paint sprayer that was a dream. The paint goes on like glass(minus the 100 drips it creates). After sanding, priming, painting and repainting a cute little dolly highchair was finished! I love it and I think that Addison is in heaven. Next on my list the rocking chair in a million pieces and Addi's kitchen. Wish me luck and Dave patience!







No comments:

Post a Comment