Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tricks

Addison is developing all sorts of funny habits these days. I am not sure where she picks most of them up, but I have a feeling they all point back to me since we are together all the time. When she sees flowers she scrunches up her nose and breathes in and out really fast. This happens the whole time we are in the produce section at the grocery store since there are flowers everywhere. I threw a friend a bridal shower this week and had pretty flowers out. Addison was on cloud nine! i kept giving her little buds to walk around with and smell. She was not satisfied until she was up on the table smelling the whole lot. I love flowers so I can't blame her for knowing what she wants!
We had the missionaries over for dinner this week. Addison has always been a show off for men and she was pretty happy to have two around. She showed them all her toys and was laughing and giggling. When we all sat down to eat I handed Addison a pickle. She looked at it and then at the missionaries and stuck it on top of her head. Of course everyone laughed and she preceded to smash the pickle in her hair. Then it was her fruit and it ended with her bowl and corn. I told everyone that because we all laughed she is going to do this the rest of the week! I gave her a granola bar in the store and guess what she did with it! She got a lot of laughs and smiles. I think we have a little bit of a class clown on our hands:)


No comments:

Post a Comment