Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pretty in Red


I love seeing my girls in their Christmas Sunday dresses. I love that they still let me dress them a like and put cute bows in their hair. I played Mary in a Christmas program that all the women we apart of during relief society. It was the Sunday before Christmas and a few of us were asked to play a part of women that knew Jesus. There was a musical number in between each speaker. It was a really nice way to set the stage for the Savior's birth and a reminder of how precious motherhood is. I felt very Mary like being pregnant. I can't imagine how she felt riding on a donkey through a long journey and then delivering under the circumstances that she did. I am grateful for her example and the love that she had for her son, Jesus that evening as she brought him into the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment