Monday, May 11, 2015

Growing


Dave somehow managed to put together an airsoft war game with the priest for YM. This included him having to go buy his own gun with a year supply of pellets. Addison has enjoyed shooting some with him off the back porch. I got a text with a picture of the youth and Dave in a whole lot of camo! I think Dave enjoyed stepping back into his good old days and being able to run around with a gun. YM seems to be going really well for Dave. He has been holding presidency meetings and helping with a lot of moves wit the youth. He tries to go on the monthly campouts with the scouts as much as he can as well. I've seen Dave become a leader since receiving this calling and it makes my heart happy to see him succeed. I think he is starting to relate to the youth more and one of the mother's told me her daughter wants to marry someone like him. I started to laugh and when I told Dave I think it just gave him a bigger head! A lot of spiritual growth has happened to our little family over the past three months and I can feel it within our home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment