Monday, May 11, 2015

Opening Day!


We got Kings Island passes this year and I'm reliving my fondest childhood memories!!! The place feels like it did 20 years ago when I remember going. We went opening day at it was insane. I was a little worried about how the summer was going to go with all the lines. Avery was struggling to understand that we had to wait our turn to ride. We got to ride about 3 rides with the girls and then Dave and I rode one big one. We waited in line for the carousel for what seemed like forever! Avery loved the little cars that her and Addi rode on and I was pleasantly surprised. Addison is going to be a rollar coaster lover this summer we well. My parents also got passes which will allow Dave and I to enjoy some bigger rides later on. We all left the park to go to Skyline for dinner. I couldn't believe how much food was in the park! A little break in between was nice and then my parents were nice enough to take the girls home. Dave and I went back and stood in line for an hour and a half for one ride! We managed to grab some blue ice cream (my favorite) before leaving. I'm already dreaming of my next roller coaster ride!




No comments:

Post a Comment