Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thank You!

Avery is seven weeks now and is finally starting to sleep in longer stretches in the night. I don't dread bedtime anymore now that I am figuring out what she likes and needs. Sadly, I had to cut out all soda! I'm not entirely sure that is what made the difference, but it sure has helped. She doesn't scream for hours on end right before she falls asleep now. I want her to know someday how hard it has been to say goodbye to my caffeine boost of diet coke in the mid afternoon! Also, Aunt Tania sent this nice package that had a sleeper sack in it. Every since I started putting her in it and then wrapping her in a blanket the sleep got better as well. She slept from 9 to 5 last night and I kept rolling over and checking the clock. It was glorious!! She is going to bed earlier and earlier and I feel like my life is getting into a better groove. Miss Avery is the smiliest baby ever! Addison and I love to get her to smile in the mornings when we go and get her up. Keep up the good sleep work Avery and your mama will be one happy lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment