Saturday, November 2, 2013

One more Visit

My mom came and stayed with me for one more week before heading up to Boston. Her and Addison were able to do a lot of fun things together. They made Halloween cupcakes and pumpkin jigglers. Addison kept saying that the jigglers were too cold to eat. We went to the carousel and play place at the mall. Lately all Addison will wear at these yellow and pink striped pants. It is driving me crazy! She pulls them out of the dirty basket if I don't hide them.We had our ward Trunk or Treat that Saturday night. It was a Christmas Miracle that we got Addison to wear her costume. All month she refused to even look at it. I ended up cutting an opening up the back and Dave and I managed to wrestle it on her. Addison got the hang of saying trick or treat and enjoyed eating a few pieces. She was the cutest little flapping owl and Avery was a happy pumpkin girl. I was very grateful to have my mom come for another week to help me out while Dave was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment