Saturday, November 2, 2013

One Month

Miss Avery turned a month...a few weeks ago. Time is flying by and I don't even know what day it is because I'm so dang tired!! I was a terrible sleeper as a baby and apparently Avery didn't just get my looks. We went in for her well visit check up and all is well. Avery is packing on the weight...mostly in her cheeks! Here are her stats:
Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz - 72%
Length: 21.46 in - 59%
Head circ: 14.3- 36%
She still gets up every from 1 to 2 hours at night, which is slowly going to kill me. We've had a few miracle nights where she will go 4 hours before waking. Avery is full of smiles and I've been lucky to catch a few on camera. She loves to smile at Addison. While I am cleaning up breakfast and doing the dishes Addison pulls up her stool next to the swing and makes Avery smile. Addison gets really excited when she can get her to smile, that she jumps up and down and screams. It's my favorite part of the morning to watch them interact. I got out the play mat for Avery and she really likes it. She will stay on her tummy for quite if I have the music playing. Addison likes to get under there with her and help her touch things. Avery has ended up in bed with  me a few times in the early morning and falls right back to sleep. This worries me a little bit! Hopefully this doesn't become a habit. She is the biggest cuddle bug ever. She wants to be held all the time and pretty much fusses when I put her down. Needless to say I don't get much done. Happy one month Avery Mae!


No comments:

Post a Comment