Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday!

The big day has come and gone! I am 27 years old now and the scale is tipping toward the big 3-0! I always like to make a huge fuss about my birthday being celebrated. I did really good this year and old reminded Dave the Saturday before that it was coming up. Having a birthday on a Tuesday was kind of a bummer plus I was (and still am) having a terrible cold. I cancelled plans for a birthday lunch since I didn't think my friends wanted me to cough, sneeze and blow my green snot nose on them. Addison still has a gross cough as well. Juana however, still offered to take Addison for a few hours for me. I took really long to get ready and then went out and ran some errands. Addison took a great nap and told me that she would be nice to me all day:) The Quinn's brought over a beautiful and delicious carrot cake the size of the moon! It was very thoughtful and of course my favorite kind of cake. Dave got me an iPhone for my birthday! I am beyond happy and I feel like my life has become a little easier with it for some reason. It is bright green and so light and slim. Addison hasn't gotten a hold of it yet so knock on wood! Dave had cub scouts that evening, but cooked me a nice dinner beforehand. Addison sang her very best version of happy birthday to me and blew out my candle. It was a quiet day, but I felt very loved from all the phone calls and texts!

No comments:

Post a Comment