Sunday, April 22, 2012

5 Years

Dave and I hit a milestone of five years of blissful marriage at the beginning of the month. It started out with breakfast in bed and getting to sleep in. We had a relaxing afternoon and then dropped Addison off at a babysitters. We went to a really good Italian restaurant called Mulbury Cafe. It was some of the best homemade Italian that either of us has ever had. My meatball was the size of a baseball! Dave got lasagna and it was almost as good as mine:) We topped it off with a pistachio cannoli that hit the spot. Dave gave me a really pretty necklace of two little birds kissing with our initials on it. It was very thoughtful and I will treasure it. 

In 5 years we have...

Lived in Idaho,Texas and New York
Graduated from BYU-I with a Nursing and Special Education degrees
Vacationed to Bahamas, Vegas, Arizona, California, New York City, Hawaii, New Mexico, Boston...and countless others
Had a baby
Driven across the county 
Been in the hospital 5 times...of course all those belong to me!
Started a masters program in Nurse Anesthesia 

Oh did I mention had a baby! We both look back and feel blessed for where we are in our lives in just 5 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment