Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

The Easter bunny did stop at our house this year! I found an old halloween costume that I wore and it just happen to fit Addison. She was a little confused about the tail, but left the ears on. The bunny brought her lots of goodies. She got an old fashioned spinning top that I think Dave and I like better than she does. She LOVES her baby doll these days so she got a new bottle and bib for her. When you ask her where her baby is she goes over and gets it. I love seeing her turn into a little girl. The Easter fairies happened to bring her a pretty fluffy pink dress and some little stuffed farm animals. She looked so cute in the dress. She couldn't crawl in it because it was so big. This presented a big problem for her! Dave and I each got our favorite candy and it is already gone. We had a few families over from the ward and had an awesome dinner. It was nice to not make a huge meal just for us. Addison got her first deviled egg and ate it right up! We can't wait for next year when Addison will be able to have an egg hunt and get lots of candy for us!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment