Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Valentine's Day 2012 was perfect...well almost:) Addison woke up to a pretty heart balloon tied to her high chair. This provided an entire morning of content entertainment. We would have been buying balloons a long time ago if we had known how good the outcome was! I got to sleep in ( happy me!). There was also her very own lady bug pillow pet. She LOVES it! This year was the year of homemade acts of love. I made Dave his favorite oatmeal raisin cookies. I left out the chocolate chips and nuts that I like to throw in. Dave left me little notes all over the house. It was simple and just what I needed. I am always telling him that notes are the real way to my heart. We tried to do our traditional fondue dinner. Lets just say that romantic dinners are on a halt while we have an 8 month old rolling around. Dave had late class that night so Addi and I enjoyed our fresh fruit chocolate fondue. I was sure to have seconds for her! The night before Dave gave me Breaking Dawn! Addison and I had a rough night the day before so it was an I love you mommy gift. We ended the night watching the movie and Dave actually enjoyed it:) 





Happy Valentine's Day 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment