Friday, February 3, 2012

8 months!!!!

Addison June Michael is 8 months officially today! She is growing up so fast!!!! I can hardly stand it. By eight months we are finally getting a routine down...well sort of.

Just for our own memories here is a typical day:

7:00-7:30: Addison wakes up...someday she will understand the importance of sleeping in.
8:00 : She eats some fruit for breakfast
10:00 : Naptime- Some days it lasts 20 minutes, but on a good day it will be a good 2 hour nap
12:00 : Lunchtime- Usually 2 veggies or a fruit is involved somewhere
4:00 : A forced nap time is thrown in here sometime
6:00 : Dinnertime- The rest of her lunch plus another fruit
7:00 : Bath
8:30 : Rice cereal- I think Addison waits ALL day for this. Some nights she gets a yogurt too.
8:30-9 : Bedtime

Dave and I then spend the next little bit checking on her and saying how cute she looks asleep. This will probably only happen with this child:) We love Addison and all her personality traits. She spits out all her food  and sticks her tongue out. We are working on eating etiquette. She likes to try and stand up in the tub by pulling herself up on the soap holder. She is OBSESSED with the drain stopper. No bath toys required. Every time I nurse Addison she tries to pick my belly button. It drives me nuts and is actually kind of gross. She is drinking from a sippy cup all the time now. She gets really excited when she sees the cup. She likes to stand in front of her toy bin and pull everything out and then play with the empty box. Who needs toys when there are boxes? I grab her toes when she is in her high chair and laughs so hard. I love it. She has a smile that uses her whole face. Every time we go out people always comment on how happy and smiley she is. We feel pretty lucky to have been blessed with such a good baby! 



1 comment:

  1. I smile every time I see you Addi! Halle is going to have so much fun playing with you :)

    ReplyDelete