Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Bit of Crafty

Addison was given a beautiful hand crafted Christmas present from her Aunt Jenny. It was a labor of love and I am sure she will treasure it one day. Even though the glass broke in mailing it and the post office wasn't kind to my dad with the insurance. Everyone thinks she did an amazing job! She did curse herself and Addison through whole process and reminded me how much she loved us to take on such a project. Thank you again!!! We love it...and you:)


Being on this new budget has changed my mindset when it comes to going out. I like to take Addison out somewhere pretty much everyday. Now that we are paying with cash I have been limiting how much we go out. So I forced myself to make something. I have a thing for owls these days. I drafted up a template and made Addi a little stuffed animal. I only sewed the feet in inside out once and the rest went pretty well. She still can't figure out the giant eyes looking back at her!

1 comment:

  1. You are a pro sewer now... way to go. I love the owl so cute.

    ReplyDelete