Monday, February 6, 2012

The Month of Love

I love Valentine's Day! It is a holiday that Dave and I have never really agreed on the amount of energy that should be involved. That is one of the reasons I had a baby:) So that I can make a big fuss over small holidays. We can have festive foods, do crafts, buy books about the occasion, make outfits and hair bows and best of all buy gifts! Even though Addison herself doesn't enjoy all these efforts yet she will look back at the pictures and love it! We made Valentine's day decorations and Addison still doesn't like paint on her. Wonder who she got that from....! I made festive muddy buddys which we have almost knocked out. Addison and I sent out some cute Valentine's to cousins and aunties. We have read cute books about doggies in love and babies who love their mommies. Addison has worn her cardigan with hearts and thrown up her sweet potatoes on her "daddy loves me" shirt. Oh and we have made a little time for her to flirt with her buddy Will. What could be better than this! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're a good little mommy. :) Addison's boyfriend is so cute!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute decorations. what a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete