Wednesday, November 18, 2009

LAME

I know I am lame for never updating so I will give a small one for now...which might also be lame!

  • My life is crazy with only two weeks left of student teaching and my portfolio presentation Thursday night!!!!
  • Dave gets to come home for Thanksgiving!
  • We are announcing a RECALL on previous puppy post. He is not a cute puppy and I can't handle all the pooping by my side of the garage every morning. Maybe we will find one more suitable in the coming months...
  • My little niece is as cute as ever and we have established great nicknames such as: Ella Monster, Ella Smella, and my favorite baby foo foo. I want to eat her cheeks and can't wait to see her at Christmas!!!
  • I had a great birthday extravaganza...details to come.
  • Oh yes and New Moon comes out this weekend. I will be first in line on Friday night!! 
  • Last but not least I have decided that I am out of my mind...I had my students' make Indian costumes. I ended up pretty much making them myself. What was I thinking these kiddies are SEVEN!!! The day ended with a parade around the school and my principle asking what they were dressed as and they all said ROBOTS? Really guys? Come on paper bag vests and head wraps with a feather? Your right you must be a robot:) 

I know nothing to exciting but I needed to fill my posting quota for the week! 

3 comments:

  1. Emily,
    Your blog always makes me laugh! How exciting that you are almost done student teaching! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. What more can I say. I love your lil sassy attitude. Marc works Thanksgiving but the girls and I will be around. Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting I Love it!! sorry i forgot to tell you happy birthday : ) bad friend- Come visit me before you leave! I am so excited to see new moon : )

    ReplyDelete