Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza...

I turned the big 23 this year and celebrated it just about 23 different times!

First, My friend Megan came up and visited me...
I was showered with fun gifts including HSM3 pencils!!
This celebration ended with my favorite leisurely activity of pedicures:)
Second, Dave was able to fly in a few weeks before the big day to celebrate with me. We got a hotel in Utah and he was put in charge of the weekend activities. He did a stellar job planning!
We went to Color Me Paint and put our mad painting skill to work on a chip n dip bowl.

He hit my ultimate sweet spot with a gift card to my sanctuary...DSW to buy a new pair of black boots! Waiting in a shoe store for two hours while I picked out the perfect pair was the best birthday present ever!!!
Aren't they beautiful!
The weekend ended perfectly with a corn maze and then sadly sending Dave off on an airplane.
Third, my Sistah K braved her way up to Idaho Falls to see me and celebrate my big day about a week before.

She brought me fun CUPCAKE tools from her and my Brother & Sister-in-law. Thank you guys!!
Fourth, I was treated by my in-laws to dinner at Texas Road House. It was yummy food and it was truly an experience...the waiter made me sit on the saddle and ride the horse. No pictures were allowed!

Fifth, and last which was actually the day of my birthday I received a million homemade cards and birthday songs from my students! Being around excited little kids can make anyone smile:) Then I got home from school to these...

They were so pretty! I am still not so sure who they are from because the card was signed Daniel:)

I then went up to Rexburg to my adopted family The Galers. Tricia spoiled me with a homemade delicious bake ziti and my favorite, carrot cake. Each of the kids gave me cute little presents and made me feel special on my birthday!

I even got a pretty snowfall on my birthday!

 The day ended with one last delivery from Megan of a Mrs. Fields Cookie Cake. It doesn't get any better than this!

I had a wonderful birthday extravaganza! Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate it with me and for all of the phone calls and cards!!! 

1 comment: