Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Weekend Events...

This year Thanksgiving was spent in Idaho with Dave's family. Dave was able to fly up and spend the holiday with his family as well!

Before I do a replay of fun events I have to make a monumental note...

I finished my STUDENT TEACHING! That's right I am going to really be receiving a college degree. It was bittersweet to be honest. Looking back I didn't really think that I would ever be done with school so I am a little shell shocked!  Now I have to work on getting a BIG GIRL job:) Wish me luck with that new chapter...

Thanksgiving was full of lots of Delicious food making and some good quality family bonding.

In between all of this fun getting Dave from the blessed El Paso airport to here was an olympic event in itself. The reader's digest version is Dave received $1000 worth of Delta vouchers for more fun filled future flying.

Everyone was very busy...some more than others. Note the boys keeping themselves useful by playing video games:)


 
The weekend hit an exciting moment as Dave and I ventured out for our first Black Friday at the wee hours of the morning. Without losing any limbs we scored a nice early Christmas present for each other!
We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoyed being with their family and friends as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment