Sunday, February 7, 2016

Twinning is Winning

Avery is growing like a weed lately. She eats double what Addison does right now and could go back for more! Her lunches usually include 2 yogurts, cheese stick, fruit, turkey slice and then she begs for more yogurt! I had to put away her 2T clothes and get out the next size. Her legs seem to be longer than Addison's which is a problem since I hemmed all of the pants! Since I've had to buy some new pants for Avery I've given into Addison's requests to match Avery. They picked out these cute donut pants which they would both wear every day if I would let them. Addison will often help get Avery dressed and always tries to dig for the donut pants! I love that they like to match right now! I'll be sad the day it ends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment