Sunday, February 7, 2016

Let It Snow!

We got our first couple of dumps of snow a few weeks ago. I'm loving the ages that Addison and Avery are at right now! Addison is old enough to help Avery out in the snow and I can watch from the window. They are happy to run around and play with each other in the freezing snow. I am a wuss these days and really don't want to gear up and go out. We got home from preschool on day that it had snowed and Addison asked if she could shovel the driveway. I got down her little shovel and she got to work! She did a really good job and lifted a lot of snow.  I've had the hot chocolate supply stocked for when they've come back in.There were a couple of days that it was just too cold for them to even go out and play. Avery's little face is always beat red because she eats the snow:) At least this year everyone will leave their gloves and hats on!











No comments:

Post a Comment