Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tea Party with a Side of Toilet

The other day I was busy making dinner and things were crazy. We had stayed home all day so toys and things were out everywhere. Addison really wanted to play tea party, but I needed to get dinner started before Dave got home. I got it out for her and handed it to her and got side tract. The next thing I know Addison is handing me a little cup and wants to do cheers. I cheers with her and take a sip of the water and hand it back. I then realize that I didn't fill her teapot up! I ask her where she got the water and she proudly replies, "The BIG potty!" Blahhh!! I almost puked. The toilet that she got it from doesn't flush very well and always has back flow issues. I guess I learned my lesson from being too busy to sit down and enjoy the moments that Addison wants to play with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment