Thursday, January 9, 2014

Favorite Things

I have favorite things that each of the girls do at different stages. Currently for Addison it's spying on her through the video monitor during her " quiet time ". She'll actually fall asleep maybe once or twice a week now. However, she has to stay in there during the duration of her soft music which is just under an hour. She ends up reading a lot of books and talking to herself . The other day she got on the floor and I heard her shouting my name over and over. When it changed from Mama to Emily I went to look on the monitor. All I could see was the tips of her toes from under her bed. She was good and stuck! When I finally release her from what she makes out as "jail time" she tells me, " you see me on the momitor." I laughed and thought the momitor is pretty fitting:) I've decided recently to nickname Avery the dive bomber. When she's nursing and I go to switch sides she dives at me to move faster. A few times I've almost dropped her because she does it so fast and forcefully! She has also started to laugh and we all love it! When you blow on her bare belly is when she does it the loudest. Both girls are growing up and changing. All I'm asking is that Avery sleeps longer than two hours at a time at night and Addison listens to me...every once in a while!

2 comments:

  1. Garrett only sleeps two hours at the most. It feels like its never going to ask

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I'm so sorry!! These babies have to keep up with their chubby cheeks :)

      Delete