Sunday, July 28, 2013

8 Months and Counting

I hit the 32 week mark! Eight more weeks and then I will be able to bend over without grunting. This little lady is riding so low I can hardly handle it. I haven't been feeling very good, but I am just going to blame the heat. I don't know what we would do with out AC! Getting dressed is proving to be a challenge and most days we just hang out with the blinds closed. We didn't do much running around this week so I could catch up on some rest. I went to the doctor this week and everything is measuring right on schedule. I was always measured bigger with Addison so it is a relief to be on tract. I am still eating snow cones and banana peppers:) I had a nesting moment this week and pulled all the weeks in the front and back. I regretted it about an hour after I was done! My ankles are starting to swell and I can't wear my ring anymore. I guess we will just live at the pool these last couple of months! Overall, this pregnancy has been good and I feel very grateful to add another little lady into our family!


2 comments:

  1. wow the end is coming so soon! SO excited for you. I have to say having my number 2 was super hard for me. I don't think it helped that it was the last semester of nursing school in January in Rexburg in a small apartment and I only had my mom around for 3 days and then left and none of Marshalls family came over to help. Just keep your feet up and enjoy your snow cones and peppers. You are such a cute prego mommy! Wish we could come and see you guys.

    ReplyDelete