Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Special Spot

Growing up I had a little table that my brother made me that I sat on in the kitchen. I think I pretty much lived at this table actually. Addison was lucky enough to receive her own "spot" from her Papa. I had to beg, but I know it is something that she will treasure for years to come. It fits perfectly in the corner by the big table. Dave and I found some perfect chairs at Ikea to go with it. She got an early birthday present from her Grammie of a doll house. Grammie has the same one at her house that Addison LOVES! It has a little too many nose buttons for my taste, but I will put up with it with a smile:) Addison will sit in her chair and play with the dollhouse and talk and talk to her self. When I see her sitting in the chair she looks so grown up! Thank you again Grammie and Papa for her special first birthday surprises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment