Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Busy Girl

I have a few random pictures of Addison from this past month. She is such a busy lady. Climbing up the stairs is a mastered art. We are working on learning to climb down them now. Actually I am working on blocking them altogether...Dave on the other hand finds it fascinating. Addison I think is developing a small knack for the arts. She has experienced play dough and coloring with crayons and pens. I will put her in her chair while I am doing dishes and she will pretend to color all over a notebook. She loves it and I love to hear her talk to herself while she does it. She still loves reading books or more like taking them all off the self and then looking at them. The girl has turned into an entertainer. She laughs at just about anything that she does and thinks she is pretty funny. I love seeing this side of her. She says, " Hi" to any child that we pass. I think it sometimes surprises people that it is her saying it. I have given up trying to keep her out of the one cupboard that I can't put a lock on. She pulls out all of the tupperware and and is entertained by all the different sizes of things. Putting everything away 3 times a day is a small price to pay for the happiness that it truly brings her. I think she might be getting her own set here soon.

Dave is settling into starting clinicals and having to get up early and be gone long hours. It is weird not seeing him very much during the day and having him go to bed really early. I just need to kick myself into going to bed early too! 

Addison is gearing up for her big number one this Sunday. We plan to do a little family celebration and then a party for her in a few weeks. She has changed so much even in the past few weeks I can hardly stand it. She is turning into a toddler more and more. She is starting to take a really good afternoon nap that is lasting longer than her usual 45 min power morning ones. We love all the changes and are enjoying her, but still trying to figure out what she is going to do next!

 Pink eye 

1 comment:

  1. That last picture made me laugh out loud. What a funny babe!! xo

    ReplyDelete