Monday, October 5, 2009

I HATE MOVING

The title says it all. As many of you know Dave has been camped out here since July in El Paso and living like a bachelor. I was bound and determined during this visit to get our apartment in "working order". Or in other words make it look like a female also lives here:) So every night that Dave has been gone to work I have tackled another room. Day 4 of unpacking and I have realized several things...

  • We have way to much stuff!!! I do NOT know how we shoved all of this stuff in our other apartment.
  • My back hurts from arranging and rearranging 
  • I am never actually alone here at night...I manage to find a legged friend every night that causes me to scream and run after it with my dustbuster.
  • Dave has literally spread all of "his things" everywhere. I can't find an empty shelf or better yet anywhere to put my clothes! (this mostly includes golf clubs and a million bullets for his new gun that he thinks makes him a real man:) We really are happy for him!)
  • Last of all the hanging up part of moving in does not bring out the best of Dave and I:) I think he would have been perfectly happy with all blank walls.
Although I have dreaded the whole process it is finally starting to feel like home down here!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a really funny blogger!! good luck with all the c-rapppp.

    ReplyDelete