Sunday, September 27, 2009

A New Holiday...

I was introduced to a new American Holiday...Spud Harvest. It lasts for 15 long glorious days and the best part is it does not require me to be away from Dave! I would like to publicly thank all of you hard working potato pickers for making this celebration possible for me. How am I going to celebrate these 15 days...

Go to El Paso and brave the culture shock a little more.
Go Camping and break in my new hiking boots (which by the way do not come in cool styles but I am willing to give them a shot!).
Go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in New Mexico.
Go to the Temple with Dave.
Sleep in as much as possible and take as many naps as I can squeeze in!!
Enjoy sitting on my new couches.
And most of all....Enjoying being with Dave:)

Pictures to follow to prove that I check off everything from my TO DO List!


HAPPY SPUD DAYS!



3 comments: