Friday, December 18, 2015

Just Us Ladies


Dave picked up some extra shifts at two local hospitals. He gives his availability for when he has a day off. This means that we haven't seen him a lot lately. He's a hard worker and we've appreciated the extra money at the holidays. The girls and I haven been staying busy around the house and with each other. There is a lady in our ward who is 90 named Doris. I like to take the girls to go sing and say hello to her. The girls got coupons to Friches for Halloween for free meals so we've been going when Dave works. Avery is WILD at restaurants and Addison just picks at her food. Avery eats off of everyones plates, but her own, but for some reason I keep going back:) The girls have a thing right now with playing "cats". They growl and meow and chase each other around. One of them always ends up crying or scared from the growling. All of a sudden Addison wants a cat for Christmas. We haven't entered the real pet stage so I've trying to tell her that it's not happening. It's funny to watch them play together even if it is because they are playing cats! Lately nothing stays in the trash and its gross! Addison will pull anything that isn't covered in slimy junk out to "create" with it. So far I've bought a whole lot of tape and more markers. Avery just likes to color on any surface still, but I'm trying to teach the rules about PAPER!!! I love sneaking in at night watching the girls sleep. I know it sounds creepy, but they always melt my heart and remind me why I love being a mom. Christmas is in a week and the madness is about to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment