Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Summer Dump

This summer has been HOT! It's the beginning of September and we're still in the 90's. This summer has been an off summer for me. I've had health problems on and off and have felt crumby since about April. I kind of don't know what it's like to feel good anymore between these my stomach problems and now being pregnant. I've lost about 15 pounds so I guess that is a little bit of a added bonus. I have not had a diet coke in two months and I'm going strong. I definitely had with drawls from about two weeks, but now I don't really notice or crave it. I never thought the day would come when I would admit that I don't need a cold DC! We've gone to Kings Island, the zoo and lots of parks. A family moved out of our ward and gave us a mini rollercoaster and a hot pink four wheeler. Addison is in love with both of them. Avery is terrified to ride the four wheeler. Sometimes Addison convinces  her to get on the roller coaster and then pushes her really fast. This summer has brought some fun mile stones for our family. Avery is now chatting up at storm. She can still be found with her binky at all times though. Addison's golden curls just keep growing and growing. She wants nothing in her hair these days and likes it to hang down long and flowy as she says. Addison has been designated as the official table setter and silverware emptier. This summer has flown by and I'm sad to say goodbye to it. I'm looking forward to what the cooler weather will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment