Wednesday, September 2, 2015

OH DEER

Baby Michael #3 is on his/her way! Our world (especially mine) has been rocked and turned upside down. I forget each time how incredibly hard and miserable the beginning of pregnancies really are. We found out I was pregnant when we were out in Idaho visiting. We were both really surpised since I had just had a procedure done for my stomach and I opted to not take a pregnancy test at the office. I was sure that there was no chance that I was...oops! As usual I am sick as a dog and feel like death 90% of the time. I have had a few decent days, but mostly just downright awful all day long. It's amazing to me what the body goes through to create a tiny little human. We were able to have an early ultrasound and hear the strong heartbeat. The office machine had a really clear picture so we got to see lots of motion and swirling around. I am officially 11 weeks and am praying that things progress for the better soon. Fall is just around the corner and I love everything that it brings. I hope to be able to enjoy a little bit of it with the girls. They have been such good troopers through all of this lying around and staying home. We've managed to have some picnics in the backyard and played a lot of make believe inside. When we told the girls that there was a baby in mommy's tummy Addison said, "Well why aren't you really chubby then?" It made us all laugh really hard. I assured her that I would be chubby just around the corner. Avery likes to kiss my belly and is very good and changing her babies diaper. My due date is March 24th and it can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment